Join our team!
Full Stack Developer
Systems and Networks Engineer
For the position of Systems & Networks Engineer, it is a prerequisite 3 years of experience in a similar position with necessary knowledge in Windows Client O / S, Windows Servers O / S, Linux O / S, Networks (Routing, NAT, DNS, QoS), Firewalls (Policies, SSL & IPSEC VPNs) .
The partner we choose will deal with the following fields:
- Installation / maintenance of systems such as Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Windows Workstations and Peripheral Devices
- Installation / maintenance of network equipment such as Firewalls, Managed Switches and Wi-Fi Equipment
- Maintenance of existing client infrastructures, such as IPSec VPNs, Virtualization Infrastructure, Log Servers and E-Mail Servers.
The sales partner will join our team to promote a software specifically designed for the education sector. The approach will be both by telephone and physical visits to the above mentioned sites for the presentation and promotion of the product after appropriate training.
Required knowledge and qualifications:
- Graduate of high school, TEI or IEK or University
- A good knowledge of English
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of product and service promotion
- Experience in managing and achieving targets
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of computers and customer management systems
- Minimum work experience: 24 months